FOOTSCRAY TOWN HALL

PROJECT COMPLETED

September 2015

PROJECT DESCRIPTION

A sensitive addition to the Romanesque Footscray Town Hall on Napier Street, Footscray which was built in 1936. Works included the installation of Heritage Victoria approved anodised screens which were fixed to the existing balcony parapets to ensure compliance. In addition to the screens fixing details, fixings types and finishes were heavily managed to ensure a high level of quality and structural integrity upon completion.